El-Com Systems – Quality Management System
El-Com Systems Quality Management operates and conforms to American National Standards Institute American Society for Quality / International Organization for Standardization (ANSI/ASQ/ISO) 9001 Quality Management Systems Standard and Aerospace Standard AS9100. It’s our philosophy that quality is a fundamental part of our process and must be built into our products.
El-Com is a leading Space, Aerospace, Defense, Commercial Avionics and Medicalsupplier. Our processes are controlled by a Quality Management System that includes the following registrations and certifications:
- ISO 9001& AS9100 Registered and Certified
- ISO 13485 (Costa Rica Plant)
- IPC-WHMA-A-620 Certified
- IPC J-STD-001G Certified
El-Com Systems utilizes the latest in specialized, automated, and calibrated equipment to ensure the highest quality, and all products are rigorously tested. Quality checks are built into the process of production and all finished assembles are 100% tested and inspected.
Some of our specialized test capabilities include:
- Automated Cable Testers with the ability to test up to 4000 test points, including Dielectric Withstand test and High Voltage IR test.
- Network Analyzer with the ability to test up to 18 GHZ frequency.
- Sophisticated Custom Test Equipment to our Customer Specifications
- Temperature and Humidity Cycling (Environmental Chamber Testing)
- Vibration Testing (Qualification & Production ESS Requirements)
- Immersion Leak Testing
- Specialized First Article Testing
- Long–Term Reliability Testing
Additionally, El-Com fosters a culture of continuous improvement throughout our business and supply-chain, that is rooted in the principles of Lean Manufacturing and the Theory of Constraint (TOC). We encourage our employees to seek improvement within our products, our work area, and our processes. To support our commitment to the improvement and development of our quality management system. We are continuously benchmarking our performance to ensure that we exceed our customers’ expectations.